General guidelines for all scholarships:
- All applicants must reside in Northern Colorado.
- Applications must include detailed information on how the funds will be used and how the applicant will benefit.
- Applications will be reviewed on a first come, first served basis with priority given to families/individuals who have not received funding in the past calendar year.
- Each family may apply for funds in each category once annually.
- Applications may be submitted at any time. They will be reviewed monthly in the order of receipt by the Scholarship Committee.
- Applicants will be notified no later than the 10th of the month following application.
- Payment will be made either in the form of reimbursement after proof of payment has been submitted to the Scholarship Committee, or directly to the service provider or supplier of items being purchased. No prepayment of scholarship funds will be allowed.